Followers

Saturday 29 December 2012

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2012

As I mentioned in a previous post Debby is again hosting her Favourite Five Christmas Cards.


I found this quite a hard choice this year as I loved making all my Christmas cards and didn’t find it the chore that I have sometimes found it in the past. So with a little help from hubby on narrowing it down to 5…ahem 6, here goes….

#1 – This was the first card I created as part of the Whimsy Stamps Digital Design Team. I love Kraft and the image is so cute and I was thrilled that it’s here on the Whimsy Stamps store page. Original post is here.



#2 - I have a few favourite Pink Gem Digis and Winter Chloe is one of them. I really enjoyed making this card because of the non-traditional colour scheme and it also has some of my favourite things, pearls, sparkle, ribbon and lace. Original post is here.



#3 – This was part of my winning entry for Papercraft Essentials ‘Papercrafter of the Year 2012’. It’s a 3D Christmas Tree Card, but does in fact fold completely flat for posting. If you have the magazine I’m on page 18 but I haven’t got round yet to posting the pictures on my bog.



#4 – This time it’s one of my favourite Digi Stamp Boutique images ‘Skating Hattie’. I was pleased with how I managed to use up some scraps of old card and shock horror use a glitter peel off! The original post can be found here.



#5 – Another Digi Stamp Boutique image from a fabulous A4 sheet of 6 designs together with sentiments. This sheet of images (with a little colouring) allowed me to churn out a lot of fast and simple, but at the same time individual cards. Original post is here and shows some more cards made with the other images.



#6 – And the sneaky extra one is a Digi Stamp by Chrissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps. I think I like this one because although I’m not a religious person it is such an adorable image and I have family members who I knew it would be perfect for. The original post can be found here.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak at my favourite Christmas cards of 2012 and before I go I would like to wish all my followers (old and new) a Merry and Prosperous 2013.

Hugs

Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards.....Love the Tree one. Well done. S x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...