Followers

Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas at Sarah Hurley Challenge

Evening everyone. Hope you are all having a great weekend. I’ve been snuggled up on the sofa today as I managed to catch the nasty cold that my Little One has had. I had an awful temperature and fever yesterday and over night and unfortunately as I’m pregnant there is not a lot I can take to ease it.

Anyway enough waffle, I’m here to share my card for the current challenge at Sarah Hurley and also to remind you that you have until December 30th to enter.

I have used papers from Sarah’s Tinseltown and Santas Workshop kits to make this card…

Traditional Christmas Card (1)

The sentiment stamp is from a HobbyArt clear stamp set and the ribbon and snowflakes are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...