Followers

Friday 21 September 2012

Ice Cream and Pickles

I’m not talking about my cravings but this gorgeous image from Saturated Canary. The weirdest my cravings have got so far are cheese and beetroot sandwiches.

Some of close friends of ours (who also work for the same company as my hubby) are expecting a little boy in four weeks time and today is the Mummy-to-be’s last day at work today before starting her maternity leave. This is the card I made her…

Ice Cream and Pickles (1)

The image has been coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. The corner swirl and straight swirl stamps are from Lili of the Valley. Patterned paper is from First Edition Blank Canvas 6x6 pad and the textured card is from Core'dinations. All edges have been distressed with Weathered Wood Distress Ink. The sentiment is a Peel Off (OMG don't think I've used one of those for a while), on a little tab cut with the side of an X-Cut Square Parenthesis die. Pearls, bling and ribbon from stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

We are off to stay with the in-laws this weekend to celebrate Sister-in-Law's Birthday so I better get going with the packing ( and I need to finish her card as well).

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

10 comments:

~ginny said...

Verrrry nice!! I love the colors you chose, the bling and ribbon treatment, but I especially like your coloring! Nicely done!
Nice to see you at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
~ginny
CYP Design Team
RubberMAD (my blog)

coops said...

so stunning lisa.fabulous image and i love your colouring and design.
thanks so much for joining in my CAS theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Jane said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours too!
Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

Judith said...

Aw this is so cute - I just love the bright sunny colours -thanks for playing at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

Milliesmarvels said...

This is adorable! I love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week!
Jane
x

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful hunnie thanks for joining us at SC its great to have you, big huggies junexxx

oheidia said...

I really love your CAS card! Love the image, and your fab coloring. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Lisa,
hun this is just such a stunning card. love your colour combo too.
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Bev said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary x

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...