Followers

Sunday 23 September 2012

Happy Birthday Sister-in-Law

Good morning, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. It's pouring down with rain here in Portsmouth and I can't craft as we're staying with the In-Laws. So just a quick post from me then we're headed out into the weather so I can try and locate a warm maternity sweatshirt/coat to cover my baby bump. I can't just buy a normal one in a bigger size as where I was so sick at the beginning I'm smaller now than I was before I got pregnant and my bump is so big already (I'm 5 months) that to get one to fit it would hang off my shoulders and over my hands as I'm quite short too.

Anyhoo, enough waffle, here is my card which follows this weeks challenge at Sketch & Stash (see below for sketch):

Patchwork Bunch of Balloons Card (2)  Patchwork Bunch of Balloons Card (4)    Patchwork Bunch of Balloons Card (1)

The image is Patchwork Bunch of Balloons from Lili of the Valley and has been coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. Patterned papers are from the Crate Paper Random 6x6 pad and the plain card is from my stash, all edges have been distressed with a mix of Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar Distress Ink. The image has been cut out with a Nestie and mounted on a square parenthesis X-Cut die cut. The flowers have been cut with an MFT flower die available from Dies to Die for. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Aaaw gorgeous cute card!

~ginny said...

Very nice! I especially like the colors you chose, the layers are terrific and the bling is super for this card!
Thanks for playing the "Bingo" Challenge with us - and I hope I see you again next week at Craft Your Passion!

~ginny
RubberMAD
www.ggetty.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

A real beauty! Thank you for joining in the So Sweet challenge at Joanna Sheen. Teresa x

Carrie's Corner said...

Very cute card! Love the colors and sparkles! Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...