Followers

Thursday 29 March 2012

Time for Tea at PCJ

Afternoon all, I’m running a little behind today. Little One and I spent a lovely lazy day yesterday, with my sister and niece, in the garden at my parents house. Little One did so much playing with sand, watering Nanny's plants and general running around that he tired himself out. He was so tired he fell asleep in the car on the way home and didn’t wake up until 9am! I don’t bother setting an alarm as usually he wakes me about 7am, so this morning I stayed asleep until 9am as well, so I must have needed a lie in.

Enough waffle, it’s time for a new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey and this week it’s time for a PHOTO INSPIRATION challenge:

photo credit

However the picture inspires you just go with the flow. It could be the colours, the cakes, the shop, the shapes.

IMG_5826

As you can see I’ve used the colours from the photo as inspiration for my matting and layering. The patterned paper is part of Sarah Hurley’s fab Easter Digi Kit and I resized the paper so the little teacups were in proportion with the card, but they don’t show too well on the picture.

We were very lucky this challenge and were given some Jelly Park images to use. I’ve used a combination of Bunting, Wedding Cake and Cake Shop. I’ve paper pieced the bunting and cake and coloured the cake shop with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers.

Don’t forget to stop by Paper Crafting Journey and see what the rest of the DT have created.

For now thanks for popping by and I’ll see you later for the new challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog, where I’ve used yet more goodies from Sarah’s Easter Digi Kit.

Lisa

Ps: Jelly Park are supporting Little Havens Hospice this year and 100% of the proceeds from the sale of these stamps will be donated to the Charity!

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Lisa. A beautiful card. Fab image and gorgeous colours.
Love Sandra xxx

debs29blue said...

Gorgeous card! Great image and I love the bunting too!

Debs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...