Followers

Thursday 16 February 2012

Make it Cute at PCJ

It’s a busy post day for me, so as I will be back later with my final GDT post for Moving Along With the Times and my DT post for Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog I’ll keep the waffle to a minimum and get straight on with things.

Our challenge this fortnight over at Paper Crafting Journey is:

MAKE IT CUTE

IMG_5604

We are being sponsored this challenge by Pink Cat Studio and I was lucky enough to be given this cute image to play with. She’s called Lily Butterfly and can be found here. Coloured up with ProMarkers, I’ve teamed her with some Dovecraft Teahouse patterned papers, some punched butterflies, a few pearls, some stickles and a sentiment stamp from Kaisercraft.

Don’t forget to stop by PCJ and see what the rest of the DT have made.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute and i love the layout and the pretty papers
Lisa x

Jessie Lubyk said...

Lily looks wonderful and I love the layout and the addition of butterflies! Too Cute;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...